Directions (by car and walking)
- Take 5 North or South to Genesee Avenue exit.
- Go west on Genesee Avenue (towards the ocean).
- Turn left on North Torrey Pines Road.
- Turn left at Pangea Drive. There is a parking garage on the left side. Metered parking parking is available on the top level or you may purchase a parking permit at the North Point Drive entrance.More information on parking at UCSD
- Walk up Pangea Drive towards the stop sign and pass Scholars Drive North. Pangea Drive becomes Thurgood Marshall Lane.
- Make a left on International Lane and continue to the end.
- On your right, you will see the Institute of the Americas Complex. Once you go up the stairs you will see three buildings with Spanish roof tiles.
- The Gildred Latin American Studies building is on the left side (north) of the fountain.
MapsMAPLINK- Gildred Latin American Studies Building
PRINTABLE CAMPUS MAP